[THIN] Waaaay OT: Looking for driver files for a USR ISDN Pro TA modem

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:54:19 -0400

Sorry for the way OT, but I'm a bit desperate.  I need the driver files for
a USR 3Com ISDN Pro TA modem for Windows NT.  USR has removed them from
their website, and will not let me download them from anywhere.  They would
rather send me a CD.  Talk about a waste.  If anyone has the inf, please let
me know.

Thanks,
Paul