[THIN] WYSE vs. others questions

  • From: "Dan Samaan" <dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:27:49 -0600

We are using Winterm 3600 models and would like to be able to manage
them remotely (make configuration changes to them).  Can this be done
with WYSE Winterms or is there another vendor that has better
functionality that we should use instead of the Winterms?

Also, does anyone know how to use the Winterms and make the applications
seamless instead of the users having to log into each application?

Sincerely,

Daniel Samaan

Senior Network/Security Engineer

dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Direct: (847) 221-0233

Mobile: (847) 980-1752

Remington Associates, Ltd.
1834 Walden Office Square
Schaumburg, IL 60173
(847) 221-0200

http://www.remingtonltd.com <http://www.remingtonltd.com/>

The contents of this message and its attachments and subsequent
additions are strictly confidential and proprietary and intended solely
for the addressee(s) hereof. If you are not the named addressee, or this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are directed not to
read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Delivery of this message to any other person other than
the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege
or confidentiality. If you have received this transmission in error,
please alert the sender by reply e-mail; we also request that you
immediately delete this message and its attachments, if any.

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded
Extremely Secure, and Remotely Managed.
http://www.netxinc.com