[THIN] WYSE Terminal Set-ups?

  • From: "Greg Yorke (V)" <GYorke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 15:18:48 -0700

I have one of these new WYSE 3125SE Winterms. Basically one was left on my
desk with a note on top asking for the following set-up.

1. Provide Office 2000.
2. Citrix will be the provider.
3. The locations are all over north America.
4. They only have dial-up.
5. Please get it working ASAP.

My question is the following:

Has anyone set-up one of these terminals with an external modem? I have only
ever done set-ups in a LAN environment, and it worked great. With a modem,
it has been a little more complex.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. I am not set on just using WYSE. If
anyone has done a similar set-up using another product, please fill me in.

I need a proof of concept.

Thanks,

Greg