[THIN] Re: WYSE Comments

  • From: "TheThin" <TheThin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:36:37 -0500

I haven't been overly happy with Wyse's support, although it has
improved over the last year.  Registering units used to have to be done
one at a time, and if a unit wasn't registered you couldn't get it
repaired. =20

Now at least you can mass register your units at Wyse's web site.

We are also currently looking at the Neoware Capio.