[THIN] Re: WYSE Comments

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:46:18 -0500

we have over a hundred of the Wyse 3350SE.  We have had a lot of =
problems with them.  Support was ok but we were constantly shipping =
units to them for repair and that added up quick.  We stopped buying =
them a couple of years ago in favor of the Neoware EON and Capio.

We still have a couple die every week.  Usually we can reflash them and =
they come back to life.  Sometimes they don't.  When that happens we =
permanently replace it with an EON.

Greg