[THIN] WTSUPRN.inf

  • From: Christopher_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:06:44 -0500

Good day, list.

I have a printer remap file (WTSURPN.inf) with about 150 entries.  Some
but not all of my client printers have stopped connecting even though the
remap exists.  It looked like maybe I had a corrupt installed driver, but
I am finding that some printers aren't connecting even to the trusty ol'
HP LaserJet 4.

Has anyone seen this type of behavior before (so far appears patchy)?
Or can you point me to another area to look (ie. what programs or files
reference the .inf to connect printers)?

TIA for your suggestions.

Regards,
Christopher Wilson
Citrix Administrator