[THIN] Re: WSH Logon Scripts

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:48:13 +0100

Wow! Brian! Thanks!!!

I'll definitely be robbing^H^H^H^H^H^H^H using something like this with the
work I'm doing :)

I'll bear the opendsobject thingy in mind as well though (could anyone tell
me what that is and what it does and whether it'll be a problem with Windows
2000 Terminal Server? :) )

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or