[THIN] Re: WINS

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:17:29 -0400

Nick,

I use WINS a lot because I support Win9X clients and we have them in
different VLAN/subnet from Citrix servers.

Basically if you can ping your logon server by netbios name your WINS is up
and running fine. If this is the case you have to look at the last few
patches you put if they affect or raise logon requrements.
Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.