[THIN] WIN2K Resource Kit

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:13:58 -0600

I have found that this apparently breaks MPS  3.0?

Been fighting a couple servers.....new builds.  WFSHELL.EXE keep failing and
pritners don't create, when making an ICA connection.  Got to the point I am
testing after each piece of software is installed.  I have WIN2K Resource
Kit on all other servers, so as to allow delprof to fire from a bat file.
As soon as I install it on these servers, and reboot, WFSHELL.EXE
application errors.  Unsinstall it, all better.

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis Company, Inc.
920-303-7609
"Just because you can, does not mean that you should."