[THIN] WI4.2 address translation

  • From: gabriel.j.byrne@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:56:23 +0100

Hi all,

I am configuring the WI 4.2 for external access.

I have set the the following in address mappings

Internal IP WI:80 --------->external IP:80 and the users can hit the WI no
problem

but when they attempt to launch the app they get a "there is no citrix
metaframe server specified on the configured address" error

to remedy this i have done the following

Internal APP server IP:1494 -------->external IP:1494

both ports 80 & 1494 are open on the firewall (once this works i will also
open 2598 for SR)

in addition i have set the DMZ settings to

default --------------> direct
external ip mask ------------->translated

should this work? what i am trying to avoid is having to go to each server
and configure an alternate address

Regards
Gabriel

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by
 the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external Email Security System.

Allied Irish Banks