[THIN] Re: WI4.0 and Advanced concepts guide

  • From: pwalley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:53:15 -0500

Thanks Jim. I've got a copy. Guess I need to do some more reading. So
far, I'm pretty taken back at the enhancements to WI.

On 6/16/05, Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have it on thethin.net in the CitrixSE are under CPS4AdminGuides heading
>
> http://thethin.net/citrixse/index.cfm?D1=CPS4AdminGuides
>
> jk
>
> pwalley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> OK, just set up WI 4.0 and holy crap are things different. I've got
> questions and little to go by. I'm going to work more and get familiar
> and that should help a lot of my questions but one question is what is
> the difference in the local site tasks? what exactly is the difference
> and/or benefits of local vs central storage? Any comments appreciated.
>
> Also, has there been any word on an advanced admin/concepts guide?
>
> Thanks gang,
> pw
This Weeks Sponsor: eg Innovations, Inc.
Enabling Proactive Infrastructure Triage eG Innovations, Inc. is the leading
provider of real-time monitoring and proactive triage solutions
for IT Infrastructures.
http://www.eginnovations.com/egcitrix.htm