[THIN] Re: WI4.0 and Advanced concepts guide

  • From: "Lilley, Brian" <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:35:24 +0100

one thing I would say is that if you use the central storage thing I believe
you are required to use the Datastore.

so, i understand that if the datastore is down, you can run your web
interface??? not sure tho.. so, although your ps servers will work, you won't
be able to get to them via the wi???

not sure about all this as I haven't tested it. but thats what it sounded like
from docs