[THIN] WI and Profiles

  • From: "MASSEY, BILL" <WMASSEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:59:56 -0800

I have just moved my thin clients (NCD ThinStars) to use the Web
Interface. The WI is connects anonymously then they log on to the page
and get there apps (desktop). Once I made this change, users default
printers are not saved. So I decided to use assigned printers but those
also wont stay as there default. Does anyone know who to make a assigned
printer the default.

-=Bill
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH
for Microsoft Terminal Services