[THIN] Re: WI and Java for a MAC OS X

  • From: Michael Pardee <pardeemp.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:13:57 -0400

What version of WI?  We run 2.x and I can finally use Java with OS X
(seamless Oulook2003 on OS X, strange) but it took some tweaking of a file
on the WI.  I remember finding an article about it in the Citrix KB and I
just pasted their code in to the config file and it would throw an error.  I
went back in and typed the data from the KB article instead of pasting it
and it has worked since.  It¹s been a while, but we still run WI 2.x for now
so I could probably find the change again if you are running the same
version.

From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 15:07:24 -0500
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] WI and Java for a MAC OS X

Trying to get Java to open on a MAC OS X with no current Citrix client.

Set it to use Java if no client is found.

Still not working.

I know nothing about MAC, but this should work.

Chad Schneider
Technology Analyst/Citrix Admin.
Bemis Company, Inc.
920-303-7609