[THIN] Re: WI Icons - now you see 'em, now you don't

  • From: "Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:46:26 -0400

Different apps are installed on different servers.  There are 105 of them.
We're a heavy thing client shop (2800) of them and then the other couple
thousand use 1 or 2 apps throughout the day.  The thin client folks get an
initial published full desktop.

Nothing is 3.0 yet.  The "main" Win2k3/MFXPe farm is in native mode.