[THIN] Re: WI Error - Some of your resources have not been reconnected. Try reconnecting to your resources again and, if the problem persists, contact your system administrator.

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 15:12:53 +1000

Hi

Thanks for your emails..  Issue is very strange.  I resolved the issue on 2
Prod WI's by disabling Workspace Control then enabling it - go figure!.  The
other 2 DR WI's have the same issue even after disabling/enabling Workspace
Control.  The only difference on these WI's is that it also has a connection to
a XenApp 6.5 farm.  All XML servers are available.  Not sure if the issue is
related to WI 4.5 connecting to XenApp 6.5..  Will test on the weekend by
removing XenApp 6.5 connection and retesting..

Thanks
Ang

From: jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: WI Error - Some of your resources have not been
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:42:33 +0800

Hi Angela, Are any of your XML servers offline?
http://zenapp.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/citrix-web-interface-errors-some-of.html
Cheers,Jeremy. From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx