[THIN] Re: WI Error - Some of your resources have not been reconnected. Try reconnecting to your resources again and, if the problem persists, contact your system administrator.

  • From: Dan Dill <DanD@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:24:17 +0000

Yuck.

Uh dns response caching?

Dan Dill

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jim Kenzig
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 9:30 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: WI Error - Some of your resources have not been
reconnected. Try reconnecting to your resources again and, if the problem
persists, contact your system administrator.

The other trick we have done that fixes a lot of WI problems is to add your
Citrix servers IP's to the hosts file on the WI server.  It will also increase
login speeds.
Jim Kenzig
web: http://www.kenzig.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kenzig
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig
Games: http://www.stressedpuppy.com
Google+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/110683240470450865690/posts>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kenzig>

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Jeremy Saunders < wrote:
Hi Angela,

Are any of your XML servers offline?
http://zenapp.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/citrix-web-interface-errors-some-of.html

Cheers,