[THIN] Re: WI Error - Some of your resources have not been reconnected. Try reconnecting to your resources again and, if the problem persists, contact your system administrator.

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 12:30:13 -0400

*The other trick we have done that fixes a lot of WI problems is to add
your Citrix servers IP's to the hosts file on the WI server.  It will also
increase login speeds.
*
*Jim Kenzig
web: http://www.kenzig.com*
*Facebook: **http://www.facebook.com/kenzig*<http://www.facebook.com/kenzig>
*Twitter: **http://twitter.com/kenzig*
*Games: http://www.stressedpuppy.com*
*Google+* <https://plus.google.com/u/0/110683240470450865690/posts>
*LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kenzig>*
<https://www.vizify.com/es/501a7f4385f2aa0002000687>

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Jeremy Saunders < wrote:

> Hi Angela,****
>
> ** **
>
> Are any of your XML servers offline?
> http://zenapp.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/citrix-web-interface-errors-some-of.html