[THIN] WI Branding ISsue

  • From: Eldon <u2htdaab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:26:18 -0500

I have an WI 4.0 Site with Anonymous authentication set.  I changed the
image used for my WI Site branding, and when the anonymous account is logged
in the image I want is displayed - however, once the page times out and is
logged off, the image reverts back to the original image that I don't want.
This event also occurs when the Log In button page is displayed.

How can I set the branding image to appear the same on all three views of my
page?  I have tried IIS resets and server reboots to no avail.