[THIN] Re: WI 4.6 - workspace control question (Out of Office Alert)

  • From: "Joe Mills" <Joe.Mills@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:21:30 -0500

I am out of the office with limited access to email.  I will return on
February 18.

For any remote access / Citrix needs please log a ticket with TAG - all
tickets will be worked in my absence.

If you have an issue that requires escalation, please contact Robert
Rohe (at 765-2288). or contact TAG and have the Client and Mobility
Systems Engineering Oncall resource paged.

Regards,

Joe Mills
Client & Mobility Systems Engineering
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
(919) 765-7232 (voice)