[THIN] Re: WI 4.6 modifcations - Analyse Centre and ImpMessage

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:46:09 -0500

Yes they work fine. Just always remember to make a back up of the original
file you are editing first so you can revert back. Also back up the files
you change because updates may change them back to default.  We use the
important message mod quite frequently. Also be sure and check the language
versions on Thomas's site orior to download sometimes there are some
variations. Also read through the code so you know what it is doing.
JK

On Jan 17, 2008 7:35 AM, Hutchinson, Alan <
Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyone applied these Thomas Koetzing updates to their WI servers? - any
> gotchas ? It all looks straightforward but my new WI srevrs went live
> too early and I didn't get a chance to apply and test these beforehand.
>
> Regards,
>
> Alan.
> //www.freelists.org/list/thin

Jim Kenzig