[THIN] WI 4.0 not working with Pass-Thru Authentication

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:03:55 -0600

I'm in the process of setting up 2 new Web Interfaces and plan on load
balancing them.  I've got the new sites created on one of the servers,
both for the Web and for PNAgent.  NLB is also setup with both servers
converged.  The PNAgent side appears to be working fine, but the Web
side doesn't if I have Pass-thru authentication enabled.  I will see the
redirect message to start with and then get a generic "Page cannot be
displayed" message from IE.  If I uncheck the Pass-thru authentication
method I get the Citrix logon page, but I'd rather use pass-thru and not
have the users enter their credentials again.  Any ideas where to start
looking?

Environment:

PS 4.0
WI 4.0
Windows 2003 Server R2 64-bit.
IIS 6.0

Thanks,

George
***Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments,
may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader
in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to sender only"
message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the communication,
including any attachments.

SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com
http://www.freelists.org/list/thin