[THIN] WI 3.0 Problems

  • From: "Scott Hahn" <scott.hahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:28:44 -0400

Helo-
            Has anyone attempted to load WI3.0 onto a web server that
has multiple Web sites on it?  I loaded it and observed the following
problems:

*         It does not allow me to choose which website to install the
app to. It defaults to w3svc\1 which is not where I want it.

*         I have tried moving the files to my new webroot, creating
virtual directories and applications allows me to login and get my app
lists.  However when I click on an app I get an ica file with no
parameters in it......

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks

Scott Hahn