[THIN] Re: WCP 45/35

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:46:36 -0600

Bob, I agree with your comment.  The Xerox Enhanced printer drivers for for
the Document Centre were a diaaster.  Blue screens, server lock ups abound.
As long as we mapped the Enhanced printer driver to a Xerox Standard printer
driver we had no problems printing.

I hope some one knows for sure about the new Xerox WorkCenter Pro printers.

Thanks Bob for your feedback.
Jay