[THIN] Re: WARNING. Someone tried to send you a potentialvir us orunaut horised code]

  • From: Sidney McCoy <sidney.mccoy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:31:58 -0800

I receive something similar to the below message, from various senders,
several times a day...

"Net Delivery System" <dmailautomat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

------------------  Virus Warning Message

Found virus WORM_SWEN.A in file cyhrg.exe
The uncleanable file is deleted.

A virus was found either in the body of this message or in the message
attachment. If the infected file could be cleaned, the clean file was inserted
back into this message. If the infected file could not be cleaned, it was
removed from this message. To stop further spreading of this virus, please
immediately notify the sender that the file was infected and needs to be
cleaned before being sent again.

"Edward Skippins" <edward.skippins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I haven't had any of these messages either,  I think I'm with Angus on
this one.

>>> iaston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/07/04 11:20am >>>
Nope, joined on Tuesday 30/09/03, first virus message 01/10/03...