[THIN] Re: WAN bandwidth management/performance

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:13:47 -0500

Timely, Network Computing (Nov 25, 2004 issue) does a review in this area.
That call the market "WAN Accelerators" and it includes both shaping and
caching.  In it, they review the following:

  Peribit Networks SM-500

  Expand Networks Accelerator 4820/6810

  Packeteer Packet Shaper 6500/2500 Xpress

  Swan Labs NetCelera Model T

The article should be available online at www.networkcomputing.com
<http://www.networkcomputing.com/>

Tim Mangan