[THIN] Re: WAN Accelerators and WAN Accelerators with CItrix

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:14:02 +1200

The best one I've used is the Exinda range. They're transparent and
offer the option of compression if you want to put compressors on each
site as well (although this is not required).

You only need the exinda appliance in the Datacenter in between say a
WAN router and the LAN and let it generate reports then you can shape
and prioritize based on the reports.

Very nice appliance.... Very easy to setup as well...

Tony Lyne
Consultant

Senior Systems Engineer

+64 6 353 7300

  <http://www.gen-i.co.nz>

+64 6 356 6800

+64 27 472 0696

tony.lyne@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tony.lyne@xxxxxxxxxxx>

www.gen-i.co.nz <http://www.gen-i.co.nz>

53 Queen Street, PO Box 1470,
Palmerston North, New Zealand

"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact
me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this
communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that
this communication does not designate an information system for the
purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002."