[THIN] Re: WAAAAYYYY OT: Sendmail

  • From: "Andrew M. Gosling" <andrew.gosling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:22:08 +0930

Greetings

The easiest thing to do is go to /etc or /etc/mail depending on the =
version of RH you are running and edit your sendmail.cf file. Look for =
the line:

DaemonPortOptions=3DPort=3Dsmtp,Addr=3D127.0.0.1, Name=3DMTA

Change the IP to the IP of your machine, restart sendmail and it will =
work.

Regards
Andrew

Andrew M Gosling
CCNA CCA MCP
Australian Inland
Phone: 08 8082 5401
Mobile: 0419 290 317
Fax: 08 8082 5333
E-Mail: andrew.gosling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PO Box 800, 160 Beryl Street BROKEN HILL NSW 2880