[THIN] W2k3/Citrix 4.0 Shadow Key not applying

  • From: "Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:09:37 -0700

We have run into something odd that I have not seen before.
We are installing an application on our test server, Real Player.
It creates a bunch of keys in the Shadow key location
(hklm\sw\ms\windows nt\currentversion\terminal
server\install\software\RealNetworks).

But for some reason when I log in with a new user none of the keys get
put in the current user profile.

It was working yesterday.  Today nothing gets copied in.  I delete the
profile of the user.  Log in and the current user key has nothing for
realplayer.

Any clue what could be causing this?

Regards,
Doug Stratton, Shared Service BC