[THIN] Re: W2k3 sp2 IE setup wizard runs and users lose home page.

  • From: <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:56:22 -0400

Good to know I am going to SP2 soon.  I would assume you could script in
the login script to set the home page to normal or just remove the
wizard from the startup.  It is probably in the registry under
hklm\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run.  I know it used to
be called loadwc.exe when this ran before but not quite sure what it is
now.

Chris