[THIN] W2k3 SP1 and WMI

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:26:54 -0700

All,

I run a few WMI queries to see if services are running.  If I add SP1 to a
server, the account I use to query has to be an admin.  What's changed in
SP1 to cause this?  IS there a user privilege I can grant to a regualr user
acct so this does not have to be an admin?

adam

This Weeks Sponsor: Cesura, Inc.
Know about Citrix end-user slowdowns before they know.
Know the probable cause, immediately.
Know it all now with this free white paper.
http://www.cesurasolutions.com/landing/WPBCForCitrix.htm?mc=WETBCC