[THIN] Re: W2k SP4 released

  • From: Henry Sieff <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:30:13 -0500

Actually, there was no 6a for TSE. 6 for TSE (rememeber that back then, NT
vanilla and NT TSE SP's were not released at the same time) included the fix
which differentiated the NT Vanilla SP6 and NT Vanilla SP6a.

And I didn't apply 6 to any servers until it was released for NT TSE, so I
never saw any issues.

Never had any problems with Win2K SP's, but I usually don't rush in
immediately for the SP's either.

Now, Metaframe SP's and Bug. . .er, I mean Feature Releases. . . don't get
me started. I know for a fact they do QA on them, but I wouldn't believe it.

Henry