[THIN] Re: W2k SP4 released

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:00:58 -0500

Again, not really a problem in the production servers that we applied
this SP to.  Although, from time to time their were some
quarks...nothing a nice cold boot couldn't fix up in a jiffy.

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751