[THIN] Re: W2k SP4 released

  • From: "Nikolic, Aleks" <ANikolic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:21:29 +0200

I saw on the SP4 list that they included Q328020.
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328020)
I had this problem when we upgraded from SP2 to SP3. This hotfix worked like
a charm on our testservers but gave us nothing but blue-screens on our
production servers(where you have 25+ users running around).
We ended up going back to SP2 with the necessary hotfixes from SP3. I even
spoke to someone from the SP-team at MS about this. If they have not fixed
this somehow, I think there will be some production-servers around the world
that will be singing the Bluescreen Blues..

Aleks
This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and cleared by RAV
Antivirus!

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130