[THIN] Re: W2K TS sudden restart

  • From: "Leuci, Chris" <cleuci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:23:39 -0400

Yes I've been experiencing this lately. It's happening only to our IBM
X-series servers. During the middle of the day I got an email from Resource
manager saying server has gone down. I checked the server and it had all
sorts of flickering lines, then it just rebooted and then it's back up and
everything is fine. We're running a healthcare application named Epic
Hyperspace with about 30 users concurrent.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

This has not happened on our HP servers.