[THIN] Re: W2000 Terminal server vs Citrix

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:55:21 -0500

No. You can start an APP but no publishing. (Oh and before you ask the
follow up 2003 cant either)

If you want a kinda workaround for it checkout my RDP/web doc on my
download page at www.thecitrixguy.com

OR there is an app called app launcher that can enable published
application like feature with TS only. Not many bells and whistles but a
simple solution for a simple problem.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20