[THIN] Volume control on Wyse terminals

  • From: Jim Busick <jbusick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:02:18 -0700

How do we control the volume on a Wyse terminal? I tried giving a shortcut
to sndvol32.exe but it won't run, "There are no active mixer devices
available." The Citrix servers do not have sound cards, is that it?
Metaframe XPe fr3.

Jim Busick
Database Network Analyst MCSE
Santee School District
Santee, CA 92071

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease, including
Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES PowerFuse.
http://www.respowerfuse.com/