[THIN] Re: VoIP with Citrix ICA / TS RDP .... QOS conflict?

  • From: Jason Miller <JMiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:47:28 -0400

For what it's worth:

Last place I worked had 2 branch offices.  Both were on PTP T1's, using
Citrix on fat clients and VOIP and it worked fine.  We had to designate a
little more bandwidth for the voice, but the Citrix connectivity was never
an issue.  I will say this -  they were small offices...no more than 20
users in each office.  Not sure how big your branch offices are.