[THIN] Re: Vmware vs Citrix....

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:20:21 +1100

That is one of the best ways to explain it Steve. Have you got a copy
write on that J. I wonder if you are better off saying that VMware has
"the most commercially mature and established hypervisor platform". Xen
has been around for a long time too, but has not had the commercial
drive and development funding that VMware has had.

Cheers,

Jeremy.