[THIN] Visual FoxPro app slow in sections on Citrix

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:20:26 -0600

W2K SP6 XPa FR2

We have a commercial application that's written in Visual FoxPro and are
running in via a published desktop.  The app runs fine but is slow in certain
areas.  This slowness has nothing to do with number of users on the box or
other stresses.  I'm wondering if anyone has a VFP app that had to do tweaks to
get it to perform better.  We're asking the maker as well.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill Sorenson
Focused Solutions Consulting, Inc.
www.ivdesk.com
bsorenson@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bsorenson@xxxxxxxxxx>
612-869-1081 office 612-868-5786  cell

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended for a specific purpose and individual(s), and
is protected by law. If you receive this message in error, please immediately
delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it
and notify the sender. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of
any part of this message, or the taking of any unauthorized action based on it,
is strictly prohibited.

know, in most cases, CPU Utilization IS NOT the single biggest constraint to
scaling up?! Get this free white paper to understand the real constraints &
how to overcome them. SAVE MONEY by scaling-up rather than buying more
servers. http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147