[THIN] Visio printing problem

  • From: "Banuski, Jamie R." <jbanuski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:45:11 -0500

I found this post:

http://www.freelists.org/archives/thin/10-2003/msg00560.html

and wanted to provide insight on it since we had a similar problem.

The issue was how the printer objects were created.  Originally the printers
we were using (imported from print server) were created for a mixed
Windows/UNIX environment.  We had to manually go back and re-create the
printers on the print server, re-import them, then test via Visio and it
worked!

Hope this helps!
Starting at $199!
http://www.neoware.com