[THIN] Re: Visio Viewer 2003 won't open file off of network share

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:26:21 +0100

Doug,

I haven't seen this exact problem before, but I have a couple of suspicions..

Two options that I see, the Active X object is being denied access to
the file by IE.

If this is the case, try adding the server to the trusted sites list.

Also, is there anything aside from spaces in the path to the file? Any
characters which IE might not like such as / or something like that?

If you copy the file locally, does it work?

Berny