[THIN] Re: Visio Viewer

  • From: "Greg Yorke (V)" <GYorke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:32:46 -0700

I tried installing the full version, and had all sorts of issues with the
install. I discovered some Q articles on the matter. Try starting at
Q269549. I seem to remember having to add some keys to the registry to make
the install run properly. Also to make the program run properly through
terminal server.

Hope this helps,

Greg