[THIN] Re: Visio 2007 & office 2010

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:59:35 -0400

*Did you try the change user /install trick? Log in as Admin and run change
user /install from a command prompt. Open Visio and set it up. Do a change
user /execute.  Try and do it with no users on the server of course. Might
fix it.  Visio should also be installed in a separate directory than
Office, if it is not uninstall and reinstall in a separate one.
*
*Jim Kenzig
web: http://www.kenzig.com*
*Facebook: **http://www.facebook.com/kenzig*<http://www.facebook.com/kenzig>