[THIN] Re: Visio 2002 adm file???

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:34:26 -0400

I have the Office XP resource kit adm files they include everything
(Publisher, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) but Visio is not included. If
anyone has the Visio adm file that allows you to set more then the macro
security level please email it to me.

Thanks for your help!

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator