[THIN] Virus Scan settings

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:12:03 -0400

Hi all,  I noticed a bunch of messages regarding Anti virus software
recently and I'd like to ask what settings are you
using on the Terminal Servers.  I mean, are you virus scanning  On Access?

I am using Virus Scan Enterprise 7.1 on my Terminal Servers and they crash
when I enable "On Access" scan.
I don't know if this is just because of System Resources or just application
imcompatibility.

Are most of you enabling "On Access" scan?

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540)653-8859
Fax:(540)653-8575