[THIN] Re: Virtualizing Citrix Boxes

  • From: "Kevin Boatright" <boatrke1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:14:54 -0400

VMware has changed the way ESX handles memory in 3.x.x.  There has been a huge
performance increase since 2.5.x

We have PS servers running in VMware and haven?t experienced any issues.

Here is a good link for deploying Citrix on ESX:
http://virtrix.blogspot.com/2007/03/vmware-best-practices-for-deploying.html

Check him out at www.ronpaul2008.com