[THIN] Re: Virtualising W2K3 PS 4.0 Servers

  • From: "Russell Robertson" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:30:56 +0100

Hi Paul

We have a couple of clients running PS 4.0 on VMware without any
problems. I would imagine XenServer would be at least as good.

Bear in mind that you'll never get as many sessions on a virtual machine
though? Why does your customer want to virtualise?

Cheers

Russell

Russell Robertson |Virtual Stream | Microsoft, Citrix and VMware
advisers |