[THIN] Virtual Server / TS

  • From: "Les DeFoor" <ldefoor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 07:12:50 -0700

IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer:
To ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, any U.S. federal tax advice
provided in this communication is not intended or written to be used, and it
cannot be used by the recipient or any other taxpayer (i) for the purpose of
avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the recipient or any other
taxpayer, or (ii) in promoting, marketing or recommending to another party a
partnership or other entity, investment plan, arrangement or other transaction
addressed herein.

Has anyone run TS / Citrix in a Virtual Server?

I have been doing it for about a month now and haven't run across any
problems, but wanted to find out if anyone else is and if they have had
any problems?

Well, actually, I ran into one problem, but it isn't TS related.  It is
Virtual Server related.  I can't get the dang virtuals to AUTO START
when it is rebooted.

Thanks