[THIN] Re: Virtual Citrix servers

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:51:41 -0500

We're mainly interested in reducing Server footprint.  However, we're
also interested in disaster recovery capabilities (Vmotion, etc).
It'd also be great to build test servers on Virtual servers for testing
new applications.
On this particular farm, I have 7 PS 4.5 servers with about 30 users
each.

Hector Minero
NSWCDD K55